Popular and in demand:
There are many popular and high-end dab pens available on the market, offering a range of features and capabilities to suit different vaping styles and preferences. Here are some examples:
- Puffco Peak Pro: The Puffco Peak Pro is a high-end dab pen that features advanced temperature control, wireless charging, and a sleek, ergonomic design. It also includes a built-in water filtration system for a smoother vaping experience.
- LOOKAH Dab pens: Lookah has a variety of options for almost all of its customer range. You can select from exclusive flavours and oils to chargeable a dab pen.
- Dr. Dabber SWITCH: The Dr. Dabber SWITCH is a versatile dab pen that can be used with both concentrates and dry herb. It features advanced temperature control and a powerful heating element, making it a popular choice for experienced users.
- G Pen Roam: The G Pen Roam is a portable dab pen that features a quartz heating element and a water filtration attachment for smoother hits. It also includes a magnetic cap to keep the mouthpiece clean and protected when not in use.
- KandyPens Oura: The KandyPens Oura is a stylish and portable dab pen that features a powerful heating element and a built-in LED light for easy temperature control. It also includes a variety of accessories, including a travel case and cleaning tools.
- Carta Vape Rig V2: The Carta Vape Rig V2 is a high-end dab pen that features advanced temperature control, a powerful heating element, and a removable battery. It also includes a variety of accessories, including a travel case and a carb cap.
These are just a few examples of popular and high-end dab pens available on the market. When choosing a dab pen, consider your budget, vaping style, and personal preferences to find the device that best suits your needs.
Is dry herb in a dab pen a safe option?
Technically, you can use the dry herb in a dab pen, but it’s not recommended. Dab pens are designed specifically for use with concentrates such as wax, shatter, or oil, which have a much higher potency than dry herb. Using dry herb in a dab pen can cause damage to the heating element, result in poor vapor production, and produce an unpleasant taste.
If you want to use dry herb, it’s better to use a device that is specifically designed for this purpose, such as a dry herb vaporizer or a traditional smoking device like a pipe or a bong. These devices are designed to heat the herb at a lower temperature, which allows you to vaporize the active compounds without combusting the plant material.
That being said, there are some dab pens that come with attachments that allow you to use dry herb. These attachments typically have a separate heating chamber and a different type of heating element, such as a ceramic or quartz coil. However, the performance of these attachments is often not as good as a dedicated dry herb vaporizer, and they may still cause damage to your dab pen if used frequently.
In summary, while you can technically use dry herb in a dab pen with the right attachment, it’s not recommended. If you want to vaporize dry herb, it’s better to use a device that is specifically designed for this purpose.